Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)Balance Druid

Go down

(Accepted)Balance Druid Empty (Accepted)Balance Druid

Post  Ipwn Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 pm

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough) Alexander
Current occupation: Student.

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Laid back guy, joke a lot. Studying on the Nature Science program.

Character(s) information:

Name: Ipwn
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: Slack on professions, got 450 skinning and low Leatherworking.

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: None

Primary raiding spec: Balance .
Offspec, if any: Got decent gear for all specs.
/played: 72 days on druid 53 on mage.

Armory: (might be in pvp gear)

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Would be that I don't feel comfortable playing healer in 25 man raids yet, don't have much experience healing.

Any relevant information about your alts:
Got a level 80 mage whom I raided with in TBC and pre TBC. Using it mostly for PVP now.

Guild History and other information:
Lampskärmarnas Söner in early WotLK then had a break then joined All Out until now.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Started playing soon 4 years ago where I got to level 60 in patch 1.11 (Naxx patch). Due to everyone already being raiding and lack of any new real guilds I didn't have the opportunity to raid much, only a few PUGs. In TBC I quickly got to 70 and started doing dailies and such, however there were a real lack of guilds that wanted mages that had fitting raid times. Until late TBC where I joined Heresy (Later Lampskärmarnas Söner) where we did casual 10 mans. WotlK was released and kept on raiding with Lampskärmarnas Söner, beating all normal 10 man content and got some good tries on Sarth + drake. However guild broke down and left me unguilded. This was when I took a break of a few months. When I came back I started looking for a good raiding guild that fit my needs. I did some PUGs and found Myrkky which I joined and had some good moments with. However after a while the guild master dissappeared due to real life issues and it broke down. From there I followed some guys from Myrkky over to All Out and started raiding with them. Where I did TotGC10. I came online today and noticed they had disbanded, no idea really why.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Done all 10 man easy mode content, a few hardmodes in ulduar and whole ToGC 10 man. 25 man I haven't done whole Ulduar and no hardmodes. But whole TotC25 of course.
The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Wouldn't call any of the bosses I've beaten very hard. But from the view of me as dps, Mimiron has been the hardest.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Genesis due to being such a minor dps increase. I would say blizzard has managed quite well with the druids' talent tree, no talents feels directly useless. I dislike Eclipse very much due to the randomness (Hi, 5 wrath crits in a row without proc). Most useful talent is really hard to say for balance, however moonkin form is high up aswell as Earth and Moon due to nice raid buffs. Would rank moonkin form higher due to the mana return on crits.

Any important addons you use for raiding? Not really, most important is GRID for healing. You can do with pretty much everything else without any as moonkin/resto druid.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Very simple, pretty much basic UI with Recount, DBM, and GRID.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Good raiding times for me, should be able to raid all of them, unless I get caught up in major school work.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Nope, always flasked. Not used to bringing food as we used to get feast but should be no problem to get it.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Bit outdated computer I bought 2 years ago. 2.66mghz processor, Ati Radeon 2600HD 6gb ram.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes, haven't failed in a long while. Last time I got disconnected from a raid was due to a power surge.

What do you expect from us? A stable and a guild that progresses in a reasonable speed. But most of all, fun.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I'm a forum nerd, so I know a lot about every class in WoW and I follow the latest theorycrafting. You're pretty much the only option for a non-Danish/Finnish person on this realm so will migrate if I get declined.

Ipwn

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Balance Druid Empty Re: (Accepted)Balance Druid

Post  hèx Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello and welcome the the forum.

This apply is very good, and we have a spott open for another boomkin.

The officers will have their talk, and get back to you tonight.

Good luck Wink

hèx

Back to top Go down