Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Delined)Kellüja - DK dps

Go down

(Delined)Kellüja - DK dps Empty (Delined)Kellüja - DK dps

Post  kellüja Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 pm

IRL information:

Name: Samppa
Current occupation: Finland, Lahti

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: I'm a guy, im active on wow etc and wanna be a winner;), so im doing my best Smile

Character(s) information:

Name: Kellüja
Race: Undead
Class: DK
Professions: none on this but got 450 herb and 450 alch on my lock

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: -

Primary raiding spec: Blood
Offspec, if any: going to test FrostDW when i get bwtter offhand
/played:20d (yes its dk) Very Happy

Armory:

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: mm used to be alt(best of em) but if i get in im gonna play this as main Smile

Any relevant information about your alts: got lock and holy pala(exmain)

Guild History and other information: none on this but on paladin i was in deisui

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
played in pretoriaanit like a year and then quited from it. Then i started raiding with deisui but had little break so they decided to kick me -.- anndd started wow @ 2006 or something

Tell us about your raid experience. totc10/25 totgc10/25 (totgc10 insanity, totgc25 4/5), icc10, almost full glory of the ulduar raider (missing 2) and other lowbie raids Razz thats my raid experience from paladin but on DK i got totc10/25 totgc10 and other lowbies and sum ulduar but yes i know tacs to everywhere:) and ofc some of TBC raids on my rogue wich is on other account

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? karazhan was pretty anyoing at all

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Useless is maybe blood worms (nothing to do in pvE) aaand usefull is hysteria+dancing rune weapon, nice dps boost to me orsome1 in my raid Smile

Any important addons you use for raiding? dps meter and omen? nothing really, dont need addons;)

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: i can make atleast 3 but i think i can do 4 too Smile

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
flasks ? noes

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
srsly i dont find em. Very Happy and dont know but in raid its like 30 and its playable

Do you have a stable internet connection?
mmm? Very Happy

What do you expect from us? Knowledge ppl and good players and nice time in raid

Anything else you would like us to know: just telling again about that i got the most achies on my ex main , paladin called "kelluja" so u can check em from it in armory if u want Smile but i listed there what i got on my dk

thx to if u even read this Smile

-Kellüja

kellüja

Back to top Go down

(Delined)Kellüja - DK dps Empty Re: (Delined)Kellüja - DK dps

Post  hèx Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:41 pm

You have had youre trail.

And you failed.

Gl elsewhere.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: