Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)Darkclarkey Dk Dps application

Go down

(Accepted)Darkclarkey Dk Dps application Empty (Accepted)Darkclarkey Dk Dps application

Post  Darkclar Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 pm

IRL information:

Name: Ben
Current occupation: Student

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
I am a nice guy to be with, friendly and im also easy to get to know to.

Character(s) information:

Name: Darkclarkey
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting both 450

Current realm: Ravencrest (merged from Aggramar 3/4 weeks ago)
Current guild: All Out

Primary raiding spec: Dps
Offspec, if any: Tanking.
/played: 78 days 10 hours overall and 63 days and 9 hours at level 80

Armory:

About my blue trinket: I have a nobles deck which ill be buying a +90 str card on sunday so it wont be blue for long Smile

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
Although my tanking gear is much better then my dps gear (because i was a main tank on Aggramar) I have decided to go DPS main spec.

Any relevant information about your alts:
I have 2 alts, a 71 and 14, wont go into detail as they aren't relevant with my application.

Guild History and other information:
On this server i have only been in All Out, enjoyed raiding with them and met nice friends but an officer dislikes me for some reason and most of the other officers doesn't believe i had to sort some seriouse person problems in real life (i am not going to detail on an application but feel free to ask what the problem was in a whisper or something, will say it there) And before i merged to ravencrest i was in a hardcore raiding guild back on aggramar and that was where i got all my ulduar experience and most of my toc experience.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history:
I started playing at the begining of wotlk/end of TBC joined a leveling guild to start of with as i was learning the game, my first character was a hunter which i got to 55 and rerolled death knight as i enjoyed that class even though they were overpopulated on aggramar, got the death knight to 80 and made a naxx guild with afew friends to get the swing of raiding. Eventually moved on to ulduar and into my first hardcore guild stayed there for a while they disbanned when ToC came out, joined another guild that were raiding toc and at the time needed dk's, about a month after that friends of mine from aggramar merged to ravencrest which urged me onto merging here, and so far i am enjoying my stay although all out are starting to go down hill for me, getting better as raiding but the guild chat ect is dead silent

Tell us about your raid experience.
I have done all bosses in ulduar 10 apart from algalon which sucks Sad i have done all but 3 hardmodes in 10man, and got to yogg-sarron in 25man, moved on to toc 10 which i have cleared along with 25, and now i have downed togc 10man with 25+ kills, close to 25, ive attempted and wiped on northerend beasts ion togc 25 but never really got to see the inside of that propperly.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
The hardest encounter i have beaten (recently) is probably Anub'arak Grand 10man as i am only raiding toc in All Out :/

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why:
The most useless talent in blood for tanking is probably Mark Of Blood, maybe its good for heroics but it is useless for raids because it will barely heal anything especially in some encounters in ToC. The most usefull talent in blood is probably Hysteria because it is a real good Dps boost combined with Dancing rune wepon and bloodlust.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
I use IceHuD so i dont have to switch to percentage all the time for bosses percentage, DBM to shout reminders at me, Omen to make sure my tps is below the tanks. I like using the Default UI because i am used to it and its simple Smile Also use recount but thats not that important.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
I can link a screenshot the next raid i am in - sorry for this dont usually get asked a question like this and today is tuesday its a none raid day for the guild im in sadly, sorry :/

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Those times are perfect although my dads shifts can vary from lates to earlies so not sure when my dinner will always be at but it never takes me long to eat. Also (if i get accepeted and still in the guild at the time) I have a holiday coming up in April 2010 for 2 weeks and exams are starting but studyings takes part in my lessons so thats not a huge problem.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Not a problem for me as i dont worry about money ect.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Comp spec: 250gb Hard Drive, 3GB Ram, AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-64, 2.10 GHz, Windows 7.
Fps: My Fps is constantly around 20 - 40 with 90 - 150 Ms i rarely lagg on my laptop Smile

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes my internet connection is BT_Home Hub, occassionally they like to do internet maintenece which usually takes 10 - 20 minutes to do.

What do you expect from us?
I expect to be in a friendly enviroment and to expierence new types of raids and have fun raiding them and to meet friendly people who are easy to get along with.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I hope I have cleared everything up with the rest of my application and it shows a good first impression.

regards
/dark

Darkclar

Back to top Go down