Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accpted)Protection Warrior

3 posters

Go down

(Accpted)Protection Warrior Empty (Accpted)Protection Warrior

Post  Strykbrett Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 am

IRL information:

Name: Gøran
Current occupation: Going home..

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
Kinda slacking this days, haven't got any job within IT.

Character(s) information:

Name: Strykbrett
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Professions: Mining / Blacksmithing 450 /450

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: Vendetta

Primary raiding spec: Protection.
Offspec, if any: PvP Arms.
/played: 95 > 25 days in 80 on strykbrett / Total around 260 days.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Strykbrett

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts:
- Xmb: Naxx25/uld25 geared resto druid
- Cystic: naxx25,toc10/25 enhancement geared, still stuck with an blue trinket.

Guild History and other information:
Vanilla: White rose \ Earthen Rng (Hunter)
TBC: Core in start (Hunter), but joined White Rose again \ Earthen Ring (warrior main)
Wotlk: Lvled on Earthen Ring but changed to Ravencrest, joined metanoia as druid main and faction changed the day it came and from then it was warrior as main.

Played on Earthen Ring (RP) in vanilla and TBC, I did that because we were around 7-12 RL friends on the same realm, changed to Ravencrest early in wotlk as alliance >-> was dwarf-.-. And when faction change came i did that the first day or so.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Vanilla: was raiding with White rose and what i did with them was ZG, aq20 and a few bosses on MC. ( started to play the last half year in vanilla)

Tbc: I joined an "hardcore" guild called Core, we kinda raided day and night( this was the time we still whiped on karazhan Razz ), Afterward the guild changed realm, dont remember witch. So then i joined White rose again witch wasnt a kinda hardcore guild, slow can we say.. so so we did magy, za, gruul's, SCC up to leo, TK up to KT, and 2-3 bosses in MH.

Wotlk: I was kinda pugging untill ulduar came, then i joined an guild called metanoia (played druid), we did 10/25 man up to mimiron. Leaved this guild because the guild master was an retard.
After i leaved metanoia i started to gear my warr for full and i kinda jumped over over naxx /uld and came right to TOC. and this last mounts ive been pugging in the toc season till i joined Dawn of Infinity, well this guild didnt work very well till some retarded guild master leaved and took with him some officers who ninjaed the whole bank. The guild died and Devine tryed to rebuild the guild with trying to make an new guild name "vendetta" witch i am in now, But the "rebuilding" dont seems to work very well so now im applying to you guys in Akatzi.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Vanilla: ZG, AQ20 and some bosses in MC.
TBC: kara, zg, gruul's. maggy, SSC vasjh left, TK K't left, MH 2-3 bosses.
Wotlk: Naxx10/25, os10/25, maly10/25, uld10/25 up to mimiron, toc10/25, totgc 10: 1/5, whiped on last boss on 3-4% -.- Totgc 25: always been whiping.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
hmm, that need to be toc25 twinz in the start.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Intervene need to be the most useless spell warriors got, thats because you can taunt instead of using Intervene to make sure that player dont take any dmg.
I guess the most usefull spell for an prot warrior is Devastate, thats because it make a lot of dmg + it stack up an Sunder armor.
Any important addons you use for raiding?
DMB, omen, Stuf and recount, also got an few minor addons.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
Right now i dont got any special, just normal because i had to delete the WTF folder because of an wow error, and ive haven't taken me any time to fix up any yet.

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 20:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
No, i will bring everything i need each week.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
ill got an complete gaming pc, gainward 295 vid card, Intel Core 2 quad 9650 proccesor and 4 gib ram. Ive never seen ive got any FPS lagg in raids rly, and ive never checked my fps on whelps etc, but it should be over 20++.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes it is.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a nice and friendly guild, also that all having it fun so people don't start yelling on each others.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Can't say much, but i hope you take your time to read my apply. Very Happy

Strykbrett

Back to top Go down

(Accpted)Protection Warrior Empty Re: (Accpted)Protection Warrior

Post  Niv Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

Halla Gøran. this application looks fine. the officers will have their talk ,and get back to you soon. Smile
Niv
Niv
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hèx Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Indeed, a good apply Wink Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down