Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Decline)Fury Warrior

Go down

(Decline)Fury Warrior Empty (Decline)Fury Warrior

Post  Noxían Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 pm

RL information:

Name: Johan
Current occupation: Sweden,Lerum

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Friendly guy with good sense of humor, Spare time I play WoW, Or I am out Fishing or hunting with my father. I am a nature guy who has alot of patience since that is what I need in my work, I work as Personal Assitant to a kid who has Downsyndrom and is in a wheelchair.

Character(s) information:

Name: Noxían
Race: Tauren Male
Class: Warrior
Professions: 450 Mining, 407 Leatherworking. Just for the enchants but I will get that one up.

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: None.

Primary raiding spec: Fury DPS
Offspec, if any: Working on getting gear to Tank.
/played: 96 days.

Armory:
It might show my PvP gear but I can fix in game inspect of course.

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
Been an alt, But now this is my main. Played Warrior back in TBC but stopped when WoTLK came out, Took me a while before I decided to come back. And now since PvP is so unbalanced as it is, I might give PvE a try since I really like the new content.

Any relevant information about your alts: I have a 80 DK aswell on another server, Not that good gear Naxx 25 stuff. not playing on that at all.

Guild History and other information: Only been pendling beetween PvP guilds and stuff, Been farming ToC 10 and stuff to get some gear. Now I am really into PvE and working on getting the best gear as possible. But since no Guild want's to help me, I am hoping you might want to. Right now I am farming badges to get the last remaning pieces to tier 9.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
We'll I started 3 months after WoW came out ( Vanilla ). Leveled a warrior and became 60, Back then I was really into PvE, AQ/MC/BWL/Naxx.
I had full tier 2.5 and rest was Wrath as I was maintank. When Naxx came I took down Spider wing, and that was it. Untill my Mother got diagnosed with Cancer, I gave up WoW and started to helping her and spending as much time as possible with her, She is still alive today she did beat the cancer but I still help her alot with stuff around the house. When TBC came I stopped at the PvE side and did hit the PvP side of WoW. I was one of the servers best warrior's and got Vengeful Gladiator Title on my warrior. And keept playing untill the day I heard WoTLK was coming. I did read alot about it, But I didn't like what I read about it. So I stopped when it came. I deleted the warrior and Canceled my account to make sure I wouldnt come back. But I did, 4 Months after the release I came back after Spending Countless hours with Counter Strike and many other games. Made a Human warrior and levled that one and was doing PvP again. But what I saw was hurting my eye's with the overpowered stuff and the Warrior nerfs that came along. Stopped again for 1 month, and just played maybe 2-3 hours a day or even less. And now I am here as Tauren and enjoying The PvE side hehe, So I was really hoping that you guys could help me with the Gear and might let me get into ICC Wich Ive seen movies of wich seems like a really Cool instance.

Tell us about your raid experience. My raid Experince is Cleared ToC 10/25 and Ulduar aswell, Not on this character tho. Onyxia and thoose.
back at TBC I was at Black temple sometimes but as I said before I was mainly focusing on PvP back then Smile

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? C'thun at level 60. Pro Experience since that encounter is was epic all the way.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? In Fury Tree on PvE Side It has to be ramapage. Increasing Crit for everyone in the raid with 5% Wich is really good to have if you need to put out that extra damage on an Encounter. In the arms Tree I supose improved Slam on the PvE side, and Taste of blood. But yea everybody think's diffrent.

Any important addons you use for raiding? Deadly boss mod, Nao!!!, Recount, Omen Threat Meter, I am not so sure what any other addons I should get, But if you know any other good addons. Please let me know Smile

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: (Decline)Fury Warrior WoWScrnShot_121509_133140

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Wednesday, Ok , Thursday, OK , Sunday, Maybe depends if I am working night on the weekend then I can't come. Tuesday, Maybe if I make it home on time. I usually work on that day, But I quit after 19.30 Problem might be for me to get home in time.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? No Not all, I am very aware of Well Feed and Flasks, And money is no problem for Repairs and other stuff, Gems and enchants for new gear.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
2gig Ram, 2.6ghz Processor and 16 inch monitor, g15 Keyboard. Razor Mouse. and Deltaco Headphones, with Microphone.
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Card. right now I have no money at all almost cause ive been shopping christmas presents, I am gone buy a new processor soon, In raid I got around 35-40 FPS and it works good for me, No problem at all.
Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes I have a good Interner Connection. I rarely Disconnect at all.

What do you expect from us? To be friendly and Focused on what your doing. And not complaining if we would whipe. Just simply accept it and go in again and own the bosses ass. And be friendly towards a player if he makes a misstake, Roaring against him or being mad dosent help at all. Since it will make us Lose Focus. Just tell the player what he made wrong and if he dosent understand it, Take it again, But of course you should be prepare on the encounters we are gone face in a raid, read tactics before entering the dungeon

Anything else you would like us to know: I don't think so, If I come up with anything more, I'll let you know Razz

Thank you for your time.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year guys/Girls.
Noxían

Noxían

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Fury Warrior Empty Re: (Decline)Fury Warrior

Post  Niv Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Enjoyed reading your apply mate. Good to see that you made an effort making it.
The officers will have their talk and get back to you.
The armory is missing but i think its the forum to blame.
Niv
Niv
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noxían Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Thank you. yea forums is not showing it Razz

Noxían

Back to top Go down

Post  Noxían Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:31 am

Just a quick update, Been working on my gear now, and got new legs,head,ring,throw weapon, soon a new trinket aswell and chest. So I am working my butt of to get better gear Smile

And Apparently I can't link my armory, But look at Noxían, Ravencrest.

Thank you again

Noxían

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down