Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pending)Parley 80 Enh/resto shammie. Oldschool going for the win.

Go down

(Pending)Parley 80 Enh/resto shammie. Oldschool going for the win. Empty (Pending)Parley 80 Enh/resto shammie. Oldschool going for the win.

Post  Parley Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 am

Hi there. Here you got an oldschool vanilla shaman who came back due to to much abstinense for endgame raiding, You might have known me as Splinthoof (Devoted @Ravencrest , GlodGe @Magtheridon) or you might not. But here i am and locked and loaded for some endgame again.
For the moment my MS is enhancement with Restoration as OS but like back in the days i'm more than willing to specc whatever specc my guild would need me to be.
Since my comeback to wow i've got bout 5 days gametime on 80 but with pretty much every raid in the bagage,so there is no need to inform me with anything "new" or similiar.
At 60 i was in Devoted here at Ravencrest from the start of the guild and to the bitter end,I'm still an extreme player(well since the so called comeback) and i would love to get into the action once more with the endgaming.
Got bout 120 days played with this shaman and bout 80 or so with my other shaman (Troubadix @chrommagus R.I.P) so i belive i know this class inside and out.
I'm one of those you could send to a "Whipe-run" to figure out tactics without ever hearing a complaint bout it, always up for a raid even if it's VoA10 or ICC25m hc.Just give me a task and i'll fulfill my duty.

Well that was me as a gamer but now there is some info bout Parley the beeing.
Born in Piteå/Sweden 24 years ago, a few siblings , a Girlfriend, on sickleave for now (broke my leg in the most embarrasing way) and what you would sa a decent guy. No alcohol problems which would interviene with the raiding or whatnot. Thats the most relevant information i could think bout.

IF there is anything else you would like to know i'm more than happy to answer your questions. Just trow me a PM @Parley

//Andreas

Parley

Back to top Go down