Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Application, Resto Shaman

Go down

(Declined)Application, Resto Shaman Empty (Declined)Application, Resto Shaman

Post  Qux Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm

My Age: 20
Character name: Qux
Class: Shaman (Resto main spec, Elemental pvp offspec
Professions/Tradeskills: Mining 450/450, Jewelcrafting 450/450.
Armory Link:
Screenshot of my UI:

1 ) How i heard about Akatzi?

I researched about guilds on ravencrest throught wowheroes, wowprogress etch. and i saw your guild, and i thought that i should try joining you, since you sound like the guild for me.

2 ) Do i know anyone in Akatzi? If so, who?

I don't know anybody in Akatzi yet, but i hope to know alot of your guys'n girls soon.

3 ) My Experience in World of warcraft?

I pvp'ed my time throught classic so haven't really cleared anything .

also i mostly pvp'ed my time throught TBC but cleared karazhan, magtheridon, gruul's lair, TK.

wotlk i currently cleared Naxxramas, OS+3 10 and 25, VoA, malygos, ulduar i cleared till mimiron ( with mimiron including ) totc 10 cleared, totgc 10 4/5

totc 25 cleared, totgc 25 0/5.

4 ) What previous guilds have i been in and why am i no longer in it? Haven't really been in any guild tbh, the guild i've been in either disbanded or wasnt anything for me.

5 ) How often do i play, and can i be online for raids?. i play everyday, and mainly on my shaman, since i only got one alt that i hardly ever play on, and i will always be online for raiding, since i choosed to raid in wotlk before it was released.

6 ) My experience as a raid leader? i've lead pugs throught almost every instance in wotlk except for ulduar that i haven't cleared, and 4/5 times i do it without whiping, so i got some experience, but i aint the best in that area.

7 ) Am i willing to change my talent spec to help the guild? i would be willing to change to any spec that the guild might lack, but i prefer restoi since i enjoy that the most, but i also enjoy dps'ing so it wouldnt be an issue for me.

8 ) What do i feel is the role of my class in a raid? well, i'm on bloodlust duty, cleansing duty, and ofcause healing duty.

9 ) Whats my expectations for Akatzi? i really dont have any expectations for Akatzi, first i just want to join and be apart of a fun and serious raid guild, and by that i can't really expect anything, i can only hope that this is the guild im looking for, and hopefully it is.

10 ) Myself:

My name is Patrick, currently i don't have a job, got a girlfriend that i spent some of my time on, then i play world of warcraft
also to spent time on, and i enjoy it, it all fits perfectly and i will always be online atleast one time aday.

11 ) My computer and internet.
Computer Spec:

Processor:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 with a core speed around 2666 and a FSB at 1333.5.

Motherboard:

ASUSTeK P5N32-E SLI PLUS chipset nForce 650i SLI SPP.

Memory:

2x PC2-6400 Corsair 1025 MBytes, and i got 2 extra laying around when i get windows xp/vista/7 64 bit.

Graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 1792 MBytes GDDR3.

internet

10/2 Mbit.

12 ) Gear:

My personal view of my gear i think is ok, and i am ofcause aiming for an upgrade, but as my gear is now, i think its decent.

13 ) Guild:

I want to join Akatzi simply because i feel like you're something that i would like to raid with, not too many raid days, but not too little raid days so it's perfect for me.

i am looking for a raiding guild, who is mature and serious about what their doing, but still can have the fun that is needed, and i feel like that because your actually paying for world of warcraft, so you should take it serious, but it is also a game so a little fun wouldnt hurt anybody now and then.

what im looking for in a guild, is beign apart of raiding, having the fun, and the sociality that it brings, and because i like to have someone to talk too, and i aint shy about speaking on ventrilo or what youre using.

14 ) Account:

I am the original owner of the account, and no one but me access my account, unless i've given the promote to do so, and it would not happen without letting you guys know, and it would only be a really good friend that i would allow.

15 ) WoW:

i want to achieve what everybody else wants to achieve, witch ofcause is downing bosses, doing hardmodes, my goals is to do everything possible in world of warcraft, well i can't say how long i plan playing wow, but i assure you that i wont stop now or in the near future. (i've played since beta)

Qux

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Application, Resto Shaman Empty Re: (Declined)Application, Resto Shaman

Post  hèx Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello!

We are currently slacking since its X-mas Smile

But we will replay you soon Smile

Marry Xmas.

Hèx

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Application, Resto Shaman Empty Re: (Declined)Application, Resto Shaman

Post  hèx Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Sorry for the wait, we have discussed this and we do not got another spott for a shamen in our guild.

Gl elswhere, and im sorry for the wait.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down