Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined) Alumink mage - Application

Go down

(Declined) Alumink mage - Application Empty (Declined) Alumink mage - Application

Post  Alumink Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Name: Anton
Current occupation: Im still in school Razz

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Laid back person with social skills.

Character(s) information:Lvl 80 mage

Name:Alumink
Race:Undead
Class:Mage
Professions:Enchanting

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild:Amateurs Extraordinaire

Primary raiding spec: Fire
Offspec, if any:
/played:38 days 3 hours

Armory:

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Umm not really Smile

Any relevant information about your alts: Got an lvl 80 dk on neptulon. Only got low lvl alts on Ravencrest.

Guild History and other information: Only ben in social guild mainly.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) Started playing retail 5 months ago. USed to play a mage on private server before that Played priv server for about 7 months.

Tell us about your raid experience. Cleared both 10 and 25 man toc. Nothing in totgc because all pugs i've ben in were kinda bad.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Havent ben in a really hard encounter so far Razz. Must say Anub25 then. Though hes hella easy.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Most useless must be amplify magic and dampen magic. A talent that i like alot is living bomb actualy. Best proc in the fire tree is hot streak ofc Razz.

Any important addons you use for raiding? bartender4, grid, scrolling combat text, recount, DBM, omen and some other minor addons.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: ok if i send one later? dont have one on my pc atm :S

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 20:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:Umm depends on if i have a really hard test that i need to read extra hard on. Otherwise i can take part in all raids and such.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Nope

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: i have a acer 7736G laptop with AMD athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-65 2,10 processor. 4G RAM. Umm lowest is probably 15-20 at the ony whelps AoE spamming part .

Do you have a stable internet connection? yeah got a 2mega broadband connection that never lets me down ^^

What do you expect from us? A great raid guild with some social skills so i dont have to talk to myself ^^

Alumink

Back to top Go down

(Declined) Alumink mage - Application Empty Re: (Declined) Alumink mage - Application

Post  Alumink Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

seems to be some problem with pasting an armory link here. Well i guess u can go check it out by yourselfs in armory Smile

Alumink

Back to top Go down

(Declined) Alumink mage - Application Empty Re: (Declined) Alumink mage - Application

Post  Nivi Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 pm

You were in the guild. and failed your trial. Gl elsewhere
Nivi
Nivi
Admin
Admin

https://akatzi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down