Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application!

Go down

(Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application! Empty (Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application!

Post  Poxii Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:59 am

Name: Anders
Current occupation: Working in store to get some money, so that means no school at all Wink and i got a pretty good deal with my boss so i dont have to work and the evenings Wink

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Well I'm social guy, I like hardware and WoW, and ofc Girls! Meh, i can't forget my friends, they are a big part of my life.

Character(s) information: I love to raid, hardcore raiding is just my passion! but i also love the social part in a guild. You can look up my achivements. there you can see what i've done. I got ironbound proto drake Wink

Name: Poxii
Race:Orc
Class:Warlock
Professions:450 alch // 420+ inscription, just for the shoulder enchant :p,

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: Noone atm, was in Bird is the word, but i took a break and i wasnt really active when was in Bird is the word. I had some IRL problems but that wont be a problem now! Smile

Primary raiding spec: Destruction ofc Wink
Offspec, if any: I really don't like any other dps specc, but if you want me to i can respecc
/played: 40 days

Armory

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts: I find my alts very booring :S

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Tell us about your raid experience.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Magtheridon, was very hard in the begenning.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? well there are so many good talents as Destruction :O

Any important addons you use for raiding? Omen, deadly bossmod ,recount

L

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: I can make all of them! Smile

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not at all,

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: atm i dont have the best computer, but in next month im going to buy a new one Wink

Do you have a stable internet connection? yes

What do you expect from us? Alot of raiding ofc Wink and a very nice social guild

Poxii

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application! Empty Re: (Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application!

Post  hèx Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Welcome to the forums mate, we are abit lazy this X-mas. So you wont have an answer in a time. Sorry about that.

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application! Empty Re: (Declined)Poxii - 80 warlock application!

Post  hèx Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm

We do not got room for you atm.

Gl elswhere!

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down