Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Destrution Warlock

Go down

(Accepted) Destrution Warlock Empty (Accepted) Destrution Warlock

Post  imbalock Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Name: Lars
Current occupation: No job

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Lifecoil
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Professions: 450 in engineering and mining.

Current realm: Argent Dawn
Current guild: Lets eat to the beat.

Primary raiding spec:
Destruction
Offspec, if any: Demonology
/played: 113 days.

Armory: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lifecoil

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts:

Guild History and other information:
I've been in a guild called Cydonia on my mage which was back then on Stormscale. But when ulduar came out i had to stop pveing since school came inbetween and fucked it up.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. I've played wow for about 3 years now and i've never had any mayor breaks since then.

Tell us about your raid experience. In tbc i played arena most of the time so i only manged to do the easy raids like Karazhan, ZA, Gruul and maggy. When WOTLK came i started raiding so i have done Naxx 10/ 25, OS 10 3D / 25 2D, Maly first five bosses in ulduar and TOC 10 and 25.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? I think that is XT in ulduar back when it was a new raid.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Shadowfury is useless in pve, you gotta lova Backdraft and Chaos bolt.

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: i48.tinypic.com/1zmigw5.jpg

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: It will not be a problem.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Nope.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Intel quad core 8200 and 4 gib ram, the only encounter my fps drops is on onyxia 25 when i spam FOK on the whelps with my rogue.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes

What do you expect from us? A mature and good raiding guild that will progress good in WOTLK the little thing thats left of it and in cataclysm maybe? Smile

Anything else you would like us to know: I AM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS! and Ænemá is my IRL friend. Sad

imbalock

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Destrution Warlock Empty Re: (Accepted) Destrution Warlock

Post  imbalock Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 am

*edit* Im on Ravencrest now so my armory is eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Lifecoil

imbalock

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivi Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Hello there. Well your gear is okay. but you have some lack of experience in the new instances like Ulduar 10/25 and Totc 10/25. but i guess if your a IRL of Ænema you should know your stuff am I right Razz?

Well mate whisper a officer ingame for and inv as a Trial
Nivi
Nivi
Admin
Admin

https://akatzi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down