Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Arcane mage!

2 posters

Go down

(Declined)Arcane mage! Empty (Declined)Arcane mage!

Post  roslyng Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey Akatzi.

I have been searching for a good guild for a very long time. My skills are on a high level, when we talk about raids. However generally my english skills are limited. Most of all I have no problem at all in reading strategies before a new raid arrives.

Personal information

Name Johannes Roslyng
Age 18
Sex Mand
Msn/Email lilleroslyng@hotmail.com

Character info

Name Qudrak
Class mage
Server ravencrest
Race BE
Armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Qudrak

Activity

Im playing handball and thats why I’m normally haven’t got time at Thursday. All the other days fits me well , because im only in school by 3 o’clock pm. I’m one of the lucky persons who still get money from my parents. And that’s why I haven’t got a job. My playtime have been discussed with my parents several times. But because of the fact that I’m 18 years old , I can do as I feel like I don’t have a girl friend who can steal my precious time.

Experience

The only reason why I leave my present guild (ravencrest outcast),that i need some company. As I mentioned before I’m no world master in English, and there for I need some friends who are speaking english well

PVE exsperience

I have skills in all raids except (icc)

Anything else

I would like to contribute many things such as helping small alts to fight with you in big raids. Im very enthusiastic and I’m allways in a good mood. I am online every single day and I am almost available. I am crazy about wow and thats why I am all ways prepared for new challenges.
Speaking of other skills besides wow I know something about photoshop and dreamweaver (but in a limited level). It will only be for a short time because I’m waiting for the new Imac 27” Very Happy
Have you got any questions be my guest (I do apologise for my eventually wrong spelling Razz)

Kindly regards

Rooslyng / Johannes Roslyng

roslyng

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Arcane mage! Empty Re: (Declined)Arcane mage!

Post  hèx Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:19 pm

A well typed apply. Enjoyed reading this.

But as of now <Akatzi> is on a vacation. This is because of the officers will to have a good X-mas Smile

But i'll have the classleader to have a good look on to youre application.

GL, and a happy X-mas Smile

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  roslyng Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 pm

hèx wrote:A well typed apply. Enjoyed reading this.

But as of now <Akatzi> is on a vacation. This is because of the officers will to have a good X-mas Smile

But i'll have the classleader to have a good look on to youre application.

GL, and a happy X-mas Smile
so is a no or what =)?

roslyng

Back to top Go down

Post  hèx Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

We are currently full on mages, since our last trail got accpeted. Gl elswhere!

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down