Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pending)Jhoneslól 80 DPS DK

Go down

(Pending)Jhoneslól 80 DPS DK Empty (Pending)Jhoneslól 80 DPS DK

Post  Jhonesló Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 pm

IRL information:

Name: Jonas
Current occupation: atm. im in school, HTX (Higher Technical Exams)

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: dedicated PvE'er, allways aware of things that is going on in the raid (i dont stand in fires)

Character(s) information:

Name: Jhoneslól
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Professions: Mining 450 / engineering 449

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: None

Primary raiding spec: 51/0/20
Offspec, if any: Dont have any atm. but if i get double 1-hander ill go frost for sure since its still the top dmg specc for focus fights.
/played: 45 days

Armory: Jhoneslól

Additional information:

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: It's an alt, i used to play feral druid both as tank and dipz. i'll give a armory for it, wearing bad tank gear atm but got 79% ArP in dipz gear, both my dk and druid is ulduar geared because i stopped after my guild disbanded and had a break till now. Druid armory

Any relevant information about your alts: nothing really, only some hardmodes from ulduar, and that was back when ulduar was new not something i just got.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc): Back in Vanilla wow i played mage and druid, still got the mage and
druid, the druid is goteclól and the mage is bustajhones, bustajhones
is on ravencrest horde side, i've been raiding with LoA (legends of
azeroth) downed everything but C'thun in AQ40 and only had few
encounters on Sapphiron in naxx. when TBC was released i played on
shaman named Kasumilól, raided SWP and downed Kil'jaeden. WOTLK i
lvl'ed my mage and got "first 80 gnome" on my server after i got that i
leveled the druid and started to raid with Cataclysm on anachronos,
when i had done naxx 25 for a while i lvl'ed my DK jhoneslól and
started to raid with that, then after some time i raided with 2 chars,
topping dmg meter every single time, relogged for different encounters
for most DPS. Before the summer vacation 2009 Cataclysm disbanded, and
i thought this was my chance to do something else then raiding
hardcore, so i've been having a break since then till now.

Tell us about your raid experience: Vanilla wow cleared EXCEPT c'thun, sapphiron and kel'thuzad. TBC everything is cleared Downed M'uru 1 day before the nerf. WOTLK everything in Ulduar except .

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
: M'uru prenerf will take that spot for sure

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
: Chillbains in frost tree is the most useless talent for PvE DK's for sure because no1 needs the slow, and it cant even slow bosses. best talent will be Dancing rune weapon in my opinion because of the DMG it can do while its up, its immense.

Any important addons you use for raiding?: Omen for Threat, DBM for boss skills information and Bejeweled while we are running back from a wipe.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment
: Dont have any Screenshots on this computer, playing on my littlebros atm coz mine is broken, getting it back in 2 days, and haven't set up any UI yet since i just got back.

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify
: I got work Thursday from 16.00-22.00 so wont be able to raid that day more then 2 hrs. i can be a backup that day if u want.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
: Nope, not at all, im used for the thing that is worse like using scrolls for raids in TBC and drums.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids
: 2x GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3. 2.44Ghz CPU 8k DDR3 ram

Do you have a stable internet connection?: yeah, not using wireless or anything its fiber net. 25/25 MB

What do you expect from us?: that the Members of Akatzi is gentle and funny, will take bosses serious and have fun on thrash, that they can handle some criticism from Officers so there wont be any drama, but actually i just expect a nice enviroment.

Anything else you would like us to know: Dont have anything really. feel that everything is already answered now.

Best Regards Jhoneslól

Jhonesló

Back to top Go down

(Pending)Jhoneslól 80 DPS DK Empty Re: (Pending)Jhoneslól 80 DPS DK

Post  hèx Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums mate. I'll have a talk with the other officers and get back to you.

hèx

Back to top Go down