Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin Inc

2 posters

Go down

Holy Paladin Inc Empty Holy Paladin Inc

Post  Colaguy Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 am

IRL information:

Name: Sindre
Current occupation: Carpenter apprentice

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: I'm a Cola addicted guy, Happy?! So lets drink cola together.

Character(s) information:

Name: Colakroppen
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Professions: 450 BS / 213 JC

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: None (NCD - Old Guild)

Primary raiding spec: Holy
Offspec, if any: Retribution
/played: Heh 213 on this Character Days...>_>

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Colakroppen

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Sex change operation, yep yep thats it

Any relevant information about your alts: Alliance alts so i don't think so.

Guild History and other information: Norwegian Cola Drinkers used to be a Fun/public/Cola guild.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
Got addicted to wow 2 months before Tbc were released, and ive always played as a Paladin.

Tell us about your raid experience. From Kara to Togc 10 man Faction champions. Haven't done any hardmodes in Ulduar
Not even killed Yogg Saron!

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? I have no idea...

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?Lay on Hands is kinda nice for mana fights, and you'll need the Glyph of Divinity for double up mana.
And Beacon of light rocks for Dual tank healing.
Hmm most useless...that must be Purify, its useless when you can use Cleanse with an extra effect.

Any important addons you use for raiding? PP, DBM, Grid, Decursive and Omen yes as a healer, never know when a dps needs a Hand of Salvation Wink

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: (Oldschool Ui) i prefer the old one!

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: I should be able to make it, if not il talk to a officer earlier in the day

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not at all! Gold isn't a problem after the latest updates

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: 30 - 65 Fps, Depends how it looks.
AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Do you have a stable internet connection? Last time i checked, yes

What do you expect from us? I expect fun and "FOCUS" ofc. Don't forget to be social Wink

Anything else you would like us to know: Nothing else than the Cola part \o/

//Colakroppen

Colaguy

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Inc Empty Re: Holy Paladin Inc

Post  Strykbrett Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Endeli laga du en apply slacker! Razz GL

Strykbrett

Back to top Go down

Post  Colaguy Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm

My ui link isn't there....

new link

Colaguy

Back to top Go down

Post  phoeenix Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

link still not working

we need to see a ui screenshot to see your keybind etc. so we can see that you are not a clicker.

Also if you are not using a cooldown tracker then how do you keep track of important timers like beacon / sacred shield or even judgements of the pure?

phoeenix

Back to top Go down

Post  phoeenix Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

sorry for doubble posting i found a few more things.

You are currently specced 51/0/20 when most raiders would argue that 51/17/3 is the most viable raiding spec and also the spec that you will need to have in order to do hardmodes. Im curious why you select a pretty shitty 5% extra crit over divine guardian that can be a lifesaver for a raid?

Also your cloak and your shoulders are not enchanted.
And your chest is not enchanted with 10 stats only 8.....

phoeenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down