Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot )

2 posters

Go down

(Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot ) Empty (Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot )

Post  Healzill Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm

IRL information:

Name: Ronnie (first name is enough)
Current occupation: Student / computer admin

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Healzilla
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Professions: Mining / Enchanting

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: None

Primary raiding spec: Holy
Offspec, if any: Retri
/played: 42d / 15d @ 80

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Healzilla

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: im building up my prot gear so i will be able to tank in the future

Any relevant information about your alts: got a rogue ( not that good gear ) on Ravencrest

Guild History and other information: --

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) i started my "carrer" for about 4 years ago, have been playing constantly untill January this year, took a brake and i recently started to play again

Tell us about your raid experience. i've cleared ToC10 , Ulduar 10 / 25 and all the other small raids

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Yogg-saron ( ulduar 25 pug ) lots of failing, i learned that you shouldnt go pug on the "harder" raids

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? The best tallent for my class would be Beacon of Light, since you save alot mana and time when you are both raid healing and tank healing, heal the raid and the tank gets heal at the same time. the most useless would be sense undead.

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, Pallypower, VisualHeal

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Maybe not thursday, working hours 12:00-19:00

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? no

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3326MB RAM
GFX
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Dedicated Memory: 512MB

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes

What do you expect from us? Fun in raids, progressing.

Anything else you would like us to know: not atm

Healzill

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot ) Empty Re: (Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot )

Post  hèx Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with you're apply Smile

The officers will be in touch.

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot ) Empty Re: (Declined)Paladin, holy/retri ( building up prot )

Post  Nivi Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Tjena Ronnie. application looks good. Your experience isn't that bad either.
But your gear needs improvements. Gems should be always epic and enchants should be of top notch as-well. But this can be easily fixed.
So we other officers will discuss and we will get back to you soon!
Nivi
Nivi
Admin
Admin

https://akatzi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivi Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm

First off ive checked your achievements and it doesn't say that you have been in ulduar, and killed the bosses you claimed
to have encountered and beaten. Please notify if you have done this on a different char.
Nivi
Nivi
Admin
Admin

https://akatzi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hèx Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Please logout with youre healing gear. Atm there is retri gear.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  hèx Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm

i do not see any achievments, and the gear isnt what we are looking for atm. Feel free to apply on a later stage when you have improved youre gear, and achievments.

GL elsewhere

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down