Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Holy paladin

3 posters

Go down

80 Holy paladin Empty 80 Holy paladin

Post  kjersem92 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Name: (first name is enough) Sondrew
Current: occupation:Troms in norway

Character(s) information:

Name: Yippikayey (was a lol char to start with going to change my name :p)
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin
Professions: 430 Bs and soon 400 + With JC

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: Temp (friend guild and stuff)

Primary raiding spec:Holy
Offspec, if any:Prot, not geared at all
/played: 12 days and 19 hours

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Yippikayey

Any relevant information about your alts: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Moalim and http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Sondreyo

Guild History and other information: Not been in any kinda of good guilds after wotlk, just some randoms guild and stuff

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) I Stardet playign wow when TBC almost relased and i have had some break there and there. tbh i havent played to much in WOTLK cause it was really so much to do when it was only naxx 25 and stuff to do and easy like shit ( atleast when you can pug it).

Tell us about your raid experience. In TBC i have raidet everthing from kara to 6 bosses in BT. and WOTLK everthing from Ulduar 25 to totc 25 (not been in HC yet)

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Dont know really

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Holy for a paladin then it aint to much useless talents either ur pve or ur pvp specced simple as that. but when you come to prot it kinda sucks like i need to specc armor for Holy hehe.. but anyways all classes has bad talents in that way simple as that. The best talents i like about Holy is Beacon of light. Holy shock. and offc Illumation. Divine Illumination. and judgements of the pure for the 15 % haste. and alot else is pretty nice for critt and stuff. but those i just said its the once i like the most : )

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM offc. and some others like Recount and Pallypower

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
Just reinstalled my computer so dont have any good ss in raid, but can get of my UI - http://bildr.no/view/558820
We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not at all

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Aint to good about comuter and stuff. buy i have all the time 60 + fps and 120 - 200 when im not in OG etc. works fine never lagg or anything

Do you have a stable internet connection? yeah 4 ms. 150 ms all the time Very Happy

What do you expect from us? Good geared people and brains. and some good progress in ICC

Anything else you would like us to know: Yeah im a easy person to get along with etc. im a focused player, and pretty good healing i would say (even if my gear aint the best) Thanks Smile

kjersem92

Back to top Go down

80 Holy paladin Empty Re: 80 Holy paladin

Post  hèx Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry for the slack. And welcome to the forums.

We'll get back to you soon.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  phoeenix Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 pm

hi and welcome to the forums. Do you mind explaining me a few things.

Your gemming looks really bad. Gemming int/mp5 just for socket bonuses is a huge waste of points. Either go full int for holy light spam or spellpower for fol spam. gemming mp5 is a waste.

you say you are soon 300+ with JC. However from armory i can see you still have mining! ????

You say you raided Ulduar 25 and Toc25. However thats a bit of taking your mouth too full. you killed 2!! bosses in normal ulduar25.
Alsoyou say you raided in TBC however you only got your achievement for BT in october 2009. Lying is bad for you on applications.

you NEED to post a screenshot of your UI. need to see if you are using keybinds or if you are a clicker.
Also are you not using grid for healing?

all in all a very poor application and you are totally lacking experience not to mention the "half" truth in your application.

phoeenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down