Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Prot Paladin

Go down

(Declined)Prot Paladin Empty (Declined)Prot Paladin

Post  Cythéria Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am

IRL information:

Name: Morten
Current occupation: Work and internet studies

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Cythéria
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Professions: Full Mining and Jewelcrafting

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: Noon

Primary raiding spec: Protection
Offspec, if any: Retribution (Mostly PvP, but some PvE when i want a change while grinding rep or Emblems)
/played: 36 days (With all chars i got over 200 days)

Armory:
I can see my ret gear is the posted there now, hope it changes after some time

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
My goal with this char is to see everything i can see from PvE and trying to get most Achi points ever for fun

Any relevant information about your alts:
Xivius 70 Priest - My most played char 100 days. Experienced most of the start of WoW and TBC with this char.
I got bored of healing and as i hate dpsing (as a main spec) i had to chose a tank. Tho as long as i was so used to healing, i had to pick Paladin as my new class.
Histrione 70 Druid - lvled up just for the fun of it
Shella 70 Hunter - Same as above
Slayzer 70 Rogue - Same as above (also give to a friend)
Xenja 60 Warrior - Same as above

Guild History and other information: I've was alliance on Ravencrest as of Okt 2009 and changed side for a change. I have been in the guilds Europe, Argentum, Nordic Ronin, FUNK, Aetas, Axemen and Infinity on the alliance side. Havnt really been in any guild on horde side yet.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
I started to play when WoW came out, and as soon as i hit 60 i was lucky enough to come in a good guild, become officer after half a year or so and experienced most of Warcraft so far. Changed guilds a few times tho, cus of people quiting, leaving etc.
I had a big break from summer 2008 to summer 2009, and i really missed playing again.

Tell us about your raid experience.

WoW: Everything up to AQ 40 (C'thun)
TBC: SSC (Not Lady Vashj) Tempest Keep (Not Kael)
Lich: Naxx 10 and 25, Totc 10, Ony 10, OS 10 and 25, EOE; 10 and 25, Ulduar a few bosses in 10

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
I kinda wanna say Nefarion in BWL, i miss the raid feelings i got when raiding BWL. And he was hard.
Tho seriously im not sure, some bosses are easy with the right group and some are hard with a bad one.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Im now talking as a prot. (as long as no skill as a Prot is special, then i chose to BOS as skill instead of talent)
The most usefull skill is BOS, without mana we are useless, more stam means more survival skill and more strength means more threat. And ofcourse 3% less damage rocks. Also wanna mention Righteous Fury, we need our Threat.
The most usefull talent is much to chose from, but Argent Defender is a good "backup" incase the healers screws up cus of a lagspike or something.
The most useless skill gotta be Turn Evil, i have never used that skill. And cant see myself using it unless its something you have to do in an encounter in the future.
The most useless talent im not really sure, but Divine Favor dont seem to be that good. Dont Holy Paladins crit enough already?

Any important addons you use for raiding?
Deadly Boss and Omen.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
Sorry, i dont know a page were i can upload and past pictures.

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
Im a part time worker, so i work 0-3 days a week. No specific days.
And i got studies over the internet so thats not gonna be in the way.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Nope, i got almost all the time in the world.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
I suck at this question, so be nice to me.
Windows Vista, 4 GB ram(dual core i think), Nvidia G-Force 8600 GTS, Quad-Core Proccesor 2,50 GHz

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes i do

What do you expect from us?
The raiding i want

Anything else you would like us to know:
Your not gonna regret having me if you chose so

Cythéria

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Prot Paladin Empty Re: (Declined)Prot Paladin

Post  Cythéria Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 am

My armory link didnt show it seems, trying again:

Cythéria

Back to top Go down

Post  hèx Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Fine apply, but we are still full on tanks.

Gl elswhere, and a marry X-mas!

Hèx

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down