Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank.

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank. Empty (Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank.

Post  Mafiozas Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

IRL information:

Name: Andreas

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Im a 22 year old geek that have been raiding since TBC. Cleared Black Tempel,MH,The eye. and most of the level 70 instance in TBC. In WoTLK i started to raid with a guild called CARE we took down naxx25,eye10/25,os10/25. Then the guild got dissbanned because of inactivity and not enought player for a proper setup in Ulduar. So therefor we was a crew from care that did merg with a guild called Arise. Was in Arise for a few months. Cleared Ulduar 10/25 it all went fine until the end of ulduar when many of our ppl did join On A BOAT and then the guild got disbanned aswell. (Played on my hunter in then)

Character(s) information:

Name:Aissy/Mafiozas/Chazys
Race:Bloodelf/undead/Troll
Class:Paladin(tank)/Rogue/Hunter
Professions:On my paladin i got JC and Enchanting Full skill. And on my rogue i got alchemy and Inscription Full skill. On my hunter i got Leatherworking and Alchemy aswell both on full skill.

Current realm:Ravencrest
Current guild: Currently im in a PVP guild on my Paladin. And on my Hunter im in Smart Casual (Just a social)

Primary raiding spec:Aissy PROT Mafiozas: Combat Chazys; Marksman
Offspec, if any: Aissy: Retri Mafiozas: Mutilate Chazys: Survival

Armory:

Aissy Paladin

Mafiozas Rogue

Chazys Hunter

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: My Hunter Chazys(Formername Soche) was my main character for a long time but then i got bored of the class and started to play abit more seriousely on my other characters.

Any relevant information about your alts:
All my characters got about the same gear i would say. Atm im most intressted to play on my rogue tho. But im not that experience rogue in pve.

Guild History and other information: In tbc i was in Dusk Ronin, Then when wotlk came i joined a friend guild called CARE. Then i joined a guild Called Arise. And after that i went to Smart Casual.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
Started wow when it came out. But i only played up a character to level 32. Then i took a long break. Then i came back in TBC and started to raid seriousely. And now in WoTLK i did raid like crazy until Trail of the crusader came. Then i took a break from raiding with guilds. And joined some pugs every weeks instead because i lost intressted in raiding when my former guild Arise did split apart.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Done almost everything before totc. Did a few HM in Ulduar. Not that many tho.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Gotta say back in TBC when we had a huge wipefest at Illidan Stormrage. Oh damn we was wiping for so long. About 6 raid days with Wiping until we got him down.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
On my Rogue i would say Picket Pocket. Never used it!
Best talent would probebly be Killing spree. Gotta love that spell.

On my hunter: Worst shit is prolly improved aspect of the monkey.
The best one is for sure silance shoot (No GC on it)

On my Paladin: Hard to say on a paladin since imo they only got good spells and talents! But i have never ever specced improved Lay on hands. Even tho its good but couldnt find any other ;\
Any important addons you use for raiding?

Best spell is for sure Ardent defender.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
I dont got a job so its no problem.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
No never been. In every guild i have been it havnt been a problerm.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Athlon64 3800 MHZ. 2GB DDR3 RAM. Readon4650 512 MB.
The only encounter i have problem with is on Hodir. My computer dosent like that boss.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Well in the morning my internet is crap. from 09.00-12.00 After that i uselly dont have any problem with it.

What do you expect from us?
To be a social guild aswell apart from raiding.

Anything else you would like us to know: Im a geek Smile

Mafiozas

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank. Empty Re: (Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank.

Post  hèx Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with youre apply Wink

The officers will be in touch.

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank. Empty Re: (Accepted)80 Rogue,80 Hunter,80 Paladin Tank.

Post  Nivi Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Mafiozas Rogue. Accepted
Nivi
Nivi
Admin
Admin

https://akatzi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down