Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

(Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight Empty (Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight

Post  Jakobpoulsen Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 pm

IRL information:

Name: Jeppe
Current occupation: Working part-time as a pedagogue

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
I play this game for fun and therefore I tend to make a joke once in a while.. so I hope you guys have humour Smile

Character info:

Name: Jakobpoulsen
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight
Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: Fight Club

Primary raiding spec: Unholy dps, 16/0/55
Offspec: PvP/Solo, 51/0/20
/played total: 13 days, 20 hours, 47 minutes
/played level 80: 7 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes

Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Jakobpoulsen

Any additional information you wish to share about this character and/or your alts:
The character was created on a trial account on Ravencrest since my two cousins play here - one of them is in Smart Casual. Most of my alts, including my previous main (L71 Rogue), are safe and sound on the alliance side of Shattered Halls and Grim Batol. This Death Knight is the first character I have leveled to 80 since I quit the game before Wrath released, and also the first Horde character I have really put an effort into.

WoW history and raid experience:
Basically I have played since WoW release - cleared MC, BWL, AQ and Naxx + Kara, SSC, TK and some of BT in the Burning Crusade, before I stopped raiding/eventually quit the game.
The first server I raided on was Burning Blade in various guilds, until I migrated to Grim Batol with some friends and we started the Deus Ex Machina guild and that guild cleared pretty much all of the content in BC - We did the best progress in the beginning of the expansion, getting a high world wide ranking in Karazhan (an instance I still enjoy a lot!)

A few words about tough encounters:
Every new encounter seems so much tougher than the previous, so it's difficult to say which one is the toughest. I guess the next new boss in a raid instance will be tougher than the previous, so it's continuously changing. Most memorable are the encounters where you had to farm materials for resistance gear, such as Huhuran in AQ and Sapphiron in Naxx L60. The last boss of a raid instance will always be hard to beat, such as C'thun and Lady Vashj in BC.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
What makes the Death Knight good is Runic Focus and our diseases, which also increases the damage on our melee abilities such as Scourge Strike. Death Coil is also a truly awesome skill!
Most useless talent in Unholy - Corpse Explosion.. I just have no words for this skill.
Most useful talent in Unholy - Crypt Fever/Ebon Plague

Any important addons you use for raiding?
Deadly Boss Mods, Recount.. I also use Death Knight specific addons to keep track of durations etc..

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/4971/screenshot120809143150.jpg

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 20:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
I work only in the day, so this is not an issue!

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Not at all.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Macbook Pro running with Snow Leopard (10.6.2)
Processor: 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
HDD: 500 GB
Lowest FPS: 15-20 or so.. usually not an issue.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes, 4Mbit.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a mature, friendly guild who I can raid Icecrown Citadel with, as I am fed up with running Pugs every week!!

Anything else you would like us to know:
I know my gear isn't the best.. so if that is the issue that ends up declining my application, please tell me what you expect and I will improve. Thank you for considering me!

Best regards,
Jakobpoulsen

Jakobpoulsen

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight Empty Re: (Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight

Post  hèx Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 pm

The gear it alittle low. But the officers will have their talk and give you an answer soon.

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight Empty Re: (Declined)Unholy (dps) Death Knight

Post  hèx Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 pm

You do not have the required gear needed atm. Feel free to apply on a later stage when you got upgrades.

Gl elsewhere

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down