Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accpeted)Holy/shadow priest UBERIMBA FUCKING PWND

Go down

(Accpeted)Holy/shadow priest UBERIMBA FUCKING PWND Empty (Accpeted)Holy/shadow priest UBERIMBA FUCKING PWND

Post  Athra Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough) Johan aka Löjjan
Current occupation: I dont have any work, school or bitch to girlfriend.

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Iam done with the school, doesnt do much about my life. Playing wow like rest of you guys.... so is there anything more to say about that?

Character(s) information:

Name: Athra
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Priest
Professions: Ench/tailoring

Current realm: Ravencrest
Current guild: The straw hat pirates

Primary raiding spec: Holy
Offspec, if any: Shadow
/played: 13 days

Armory:

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: ITS IMBA , whisper me if u whant to have a healer.

Any relevant information about your alts: Got a semi geared dk tank , full valourus

Guild History and other information: Long long time ago Expired, mostly irls in that, then guildless for a long time, and now iam in The straw hat pirates

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) Started to play wow about 4 years ago

Tell us about your raid experience. Vanilla, MC-AQ20-ZG-BWL, TBC- All exept sunwell, Wotlk, all raids so far exept 4 bosses in ulduar

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Illidan

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Most useful = Flash heal-> becuse u need to heal!? Most useless spell is Mind Soothe who the fuck reduce the range befor the monsters attack you?

Any important addons you use for raiding? Grid, PoM gui, Recount, Deadly boss mod, Omen3

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Using standard ui

We raid Wednesday- Thursday- Sunday and Tuesday 19:30-24:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Yes iam possible to attend most of the days but in februari or so i will not be attending on Wednesdays. But rest is no problems

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? I will ofc use all flask i need and same with the food buffs

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: lowest during raid is 40 fps

Do you have a stable internet connection? i have 10 Mbit , so iam fine

What do you expect from us? Good friends and nice meeting + imba kick ass on bosses in the future

Anything else you would like us to know: I like cookies

Athra

Back to top Go down