Akatzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Failed Trial)Deathrender Application

2 posters

Go down

(Failed Trial)Deathrender Application Empty (Failed Trial)Deathrender Application

Post  Deathrender Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:26 pm

IRL information:

Name: Daniel Johansson
Current occupation: Unemployed/ part-time studies

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
Plays Volleyball in a Local team. 3 trainings/week. Plays a lot of "manual" games, such as Roleplay, Warhammer 40k, And pretty much every boardgame there is. Basically a nerd in every aspect there is.

Character(s) information:

Name:Deathrender
Race:Undead
Class: Rogue
Professions: Enchanting/mining

Current realm:Ravencrest
Current guild:None (left Allout)

Primary raiding spec: Combat
Offspec, if any: Mutilate pve. ( dont have dual specc, this would be if i were to buy it.)
/played: Total time played: 62 days, 10 hours, 56 minutes, 22 seconds
Time played this level: 27 days, 14 hours, 14 minutes, 41 seconds

Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Deathrender

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: My first Character that i played throughout TbC

Any relevant information about your alts:Got a 4k dps Warlock, and a capable paladin tank/healer.

Guild History and other information:
Started Out in Geek Squad With some irl mates in tbc. i left a bit into wotlk and joined Ctm, since Geek squad wasnt Doing any serious raiding at that time. after a while Czar disbanded Ctm. i went back to geek squad before i joined Renegades a while after, soon after i joined, Many players left for Allout, and so did i. Recently i discovered that many of the renegades players left for Akatzi. and i decided to follow their lead. Much because i Love to raid with them(especially Håbet, my love <3)

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
Story is above.

Tell us about your raid experience. Basically everything except classic content, have some tryes in totgc but not cleared.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
I would say Faction champions 10hc

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
This ofcourse depends on your spec, im going to assume Combat spec.
I would say that "Deflection" in the combat tree wins the Useless vote. It gives you more parry chance, wich in a pve enviroment should not even be applicable. not for a rogue anyways.

As for the best talent i cant decide on either "Vitality" or "Combat potency" Because both gives you extra energy generation, i would lean to "Vitality" Because the other one realies on Proccs, and doesnt provide as stable of a bonus.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
Curse, Recount, Assassintimer, and the rest of my UI of course, I also always have pallypower and other universal addons at all times.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
Regrettably i dont have a raid screen. i dont take pics during raids
(Failed Trial)Deathrender Application Screen10

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
Thursdays might be tough because of volleyball practice, and the occasional sunday in case of late matches (extremely rare)

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
NO, im always prepared.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: In Messy bosses fps might drop to 15fps
2.20Ghz processor.
3 Gigabytes of ram.
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Do you have a stable internet connection?
A stable 8mbit.

What do you expect from us?
Friendliness and a sence of coherency. and hopefully some new friends and awesome enjoyable raids.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I want to use Håbet as a Reference, since he was the one to introduced me to akatzi. we go way back from ctm and we know eachother well, not irl though.
Also i'll hope for a future cooperation.

Deathrender

Back to top Go down

(Failed Trial)Deathrender Application Empty Re: (Failed Trial)Deathrender Application

Post  hèx Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Welcome to the forum mate Wink The officers will have their talk, and get back to you asap Wink

hèx

Back to top Go down

(Failed Trial)Deathrender Application Empty Re: (Failed Trial)Deathrender Application

Post  hèx Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Due to date, we have to say no. The gear is not good enough, you would not be able to keep up to our other rogues, aka, no raidspott for our progress team.

Feel free to apply on a later stage when you have improvments. Gl elsewhere.

hèx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down